MOUNTAIN VIEW, California – (COMMERCIAL LINE). using automation to achieve extraordinary business results. Winners include SoundCloud, Shutterstock, Bread Financial, Vituity, Payless Shoesource, and more.
“We are thrilled to announce the winners of the Automation Impact Awards at this year’s Automate conference. For my part and our Workato team, we would like to extend huge congratulations to everyone involved, “said Vijay Tella, Founder and CEO of Workato.” These winners are great examples of what innovation looks like when automation is introduced. to help transform the way a company operates. We continue to seek inspiration from our customers every day. ”
“Unleashing the full potential of business automation was a big win for our team. Since the beginning of our digital transformation with Workato, we have reduced IT operating costs by 40% to help keep costs down for customers, “said Babu Nagappan, AVP, DevOps of Payless Shoesource.” We are extremely proud of our team for being honored by Workato at this year’s Automation Impact Awards in the Retail category. We are excited to see where the future of automation will lead in the retail industry and beyond. ”
Chosen by a panel of experts, including thought leaders, industry analysts and business partners, Workato recognizes the following 12 customers who are making an impact with automation in their respective industries:
- SoundCloud – Media and Entertainment: A next-generation music entertainment company with the world’s largest open audio platform with over 300 million songs, SoundCloud is the premier destination for music discovery, giving fans the chance to enjoy the widest selection of songs from a diverse community of over 30 million artists. The company wanted to implement processes that would help simplify onboarding and offboarding, eliminate human error where possible, reduce repetitive tasks, and save time across departments. For IT and People teams in particular, time spent onboarding and offboarding employees was reduced by 70% with the help of Workato, freeing up valuable time for other important projects.
- Shutterstock – B2C Technology: Shutterstock is the leading global creative platform for transformative brands and media companies. The company, which is at the forefront of AI-based solutions, has embraced the use of automation in a number of features, including its content management solutions and dynamic creative optimization engines. Where automation excelled and found the most success was streamlining the way a creative downloads and stores different files from their platform. By integrating applications like Workato into this process and constantly monitoring and improving the customer experience, Shutterstock has found that they are saving a creative individual about a month’s time per year.
- Payless Shoesource – Retail: Payless is an iconic footwear retailer serving millions of customers through its vast global network of brick-and-mortar stores and e-commerce. The company covers 30 countries with over 700 stores in Central America, the Caribbean, South America and parts of Asia, the Middle East and North Africa. One of the main reasons Payless started exploring automation was the need to consolidate 500 existing systems and reduce IT expenses. The company has since powered its entire data warehouse using Workato, which allows nearly every department, from finance to merchandising to operations, to run smoothly on a daily basis.
- Wellesley College – Education, Nonprofits and Government: Wellesley College is a first-rate private girls’ college located in Massachusetts with a mission to provide excellent liberal arts education for women who will make a difference in the world. The college’s integration team turned to Workato after looking for a solution to keep their team small but powerful. Using Workato, the team was able to quickly integrate student data into a number of critical student-facing applications and also integrate gifts and promises from their donor management system into their financial system. These additions have had a big impact on the college as a whole.
- Financial Bread – Finance: Bread Financial, a technologically advanced financial services company, offers simple and customized payment, loan and savings solutions. Using a digital-first approach, insights into data and white label technology, Bread Financial offers a full suite of products including private label and co-brand credit cards, installment loan and buy now pay later, as well as direct-to-consumer solutions. During a complex multi-year business transformation initiative, Bread Financial implemented Workato to integrate manual data entry. Using Workato, sales reps are able to enter customer data in minutes, a task that previously took nearly half an hour, enabling the company to grow their business and expand customer acquisition channels. .
- Marel – Production: Marel is a global leader in transforming the way food is processed. The company supports the production of high quality, safe and affordable food by providing software, services, systems and solutions to the fish, meat and poultry processing industries. With a network of over 7,000 people in over 30 countries, Marel has seen the value in the future of automation and how Workato can help in every process of the company. With innovation at its core, Marel partnered with Workato to optimize data across the company’s diverse workflows, including employee inbound and outbound, intercompany sales management, and product master data synchronization.
- Gett – Travel and Hospitality: Gett is a technology platform focused on corporate Ground Transportation Management (GTM), a market worth $ 100 billion globally. Gett is the leader in the GTM category, serving more than a quarter of Fortune 500 companies. When the company realized that manual onboarding of drivers was an inefficient process and created inaccurate data in internal systems, it turned to a Worked to improve operational efficiency across the organization. Instead of chasing the data, the company could focus on what mattered most – improving the user and driver experience. This automation has reduced the time it takes to activate new drivers on the product from hours, or sometimes days, to seconds.
- Trimble Inc. – B2B Technology: Trimble is an industrial technology company that is transforming the way the world works by providing solutions that allow its customers to thrive. Leading positioning, modeling, connectivity and data analytics technologies connect the digital and physical worlds to improve productivity, quality, safety, transparency and sustainability. From purpose-built products to enterprise lifecycle solutions, Trimble is transforming industries such as agriculture, construction, geospatial and transportation. Since the launch of Workato’s low-code platform, the company has simplified and automated workflow processes by significantly reducing internal manual transfers in marketing and sales operations to improve the customer experience in Trimble’s businesses.
- Vituity – Health and science: A leader in providing services and solutions for acute care management, healthcare and medical personnel, Vituity is a physician-owned and led partnership of 5,000 physicians committed to transforming healthcare for the benefit of all. The company has implemented automation to power each internal and external process. Regarding the onboarding of doctors, doctors and employees, Vituity experienced a 30% increase in productivity during the onboarding process.
- LinkedCar – Logistics and Transport: The award-winning platform for dealers, insurance companies, rental companies, roadside assistance and consumers, LinkedCar’s solution creates a new era of vehicle data. As the automotive world is incredibly diverse in the applications it uses, LinkedCar needed a solution that was flexible enough to integrate with dealers and intuitive enough to operate on a daily basis. When LinkedCar started using Workato, its customers were amazed at the type of data they had access to and how easy it was to view it all in one place.
- RC Core Co., LTD. – Construction: Headquartered in Japan, RC Core Co., Ltd. is engaged in home construction and home sales business. The company designs, develops, builds and sells wooden houses. Needing help automating the onboarding and offboarding process for employees, RC Core Co. looked to Workato for guidance in an unfamiliar space. This automation has led to significant improvements, reducing the time spent on onboarding and offboarding by 97%.
For the Automation Impact Awards, Workato asked each customer who submitted a nomination to include a demonstration video or presentation of how automation is used in each organization. Based on the comments, the public was able to vote for the coveted People’s Choice Award. This year’s People’s Choice Award winner is:
- AvidXchange – People’s Choice: AvidXchange is a leading provider of Accounts Payable (AP) automation software and payment solutions for mid-market companies and their suppliers. AvidXchange chose to partner with Workato because it needed a middleware system to work with Salesforce and to automate the company’s introduction to suppliers. With the integration of Workato, AvidXchange saw an improvement in web form conversions, which were well above the benchmark set by the company.
Each of the winners is defining what it means to use business automation to its fullest potential and how much it can impact. Winners will be honored for their continued innovation this evening at an in-person awards ceremony hosted by Workato in New York City, as well as at NASDAQ Tower in Times Square.
For more information on the Automation Impact Awards, please visit here.
A leader in business automation, Workato helps organizations work faster and smarter without compromising security and governance. Built for business and IT users, Workato is trusted by over 11,000 of the world’s best brands, including Broadcom, Intuit and Box. Based in Mountain View, California, Workato is supported by Altimeter Capital, Battery Ventures, Insight Venture Partners, Tiger Global and Redpoint Ventures. For more information, visit workato.com or connect with us on social media: