DUBLIN, May 10, 2022– (BUSINESS WIRE) – “Automated Material Handling Equipment Market Research Report by Product, Application, End User, Region – Global Forecast to 2027 – Cumulative Impact of COVID-19” has been added to by ResearchAndMarkets.com offering.
The size of the global automated material handling equipment market was estimated to be $ 35,403.23 million in 2020, $ 38,798.37 million in 2021 and is expected to grow at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 9.95% to reach $ 68,797.30 million by 2027.
The report provides market size and forecast in five major currencies: USD, EUR, JPY, GBP, AUD, CAD and CHF. Help organization leaders make better decisions when currency exchange data is readily available. In this report, the years 2018 and 2019 are considered historical years, 2020 as the base year, 2021 as the estimated year, and the years 2022 to 2027 are considered the forecast period.
Competitive strategic window:
The Strategic Competitive Window analyzes the competitive landscape in terms of markets, applications and geographies to help the supplier define an alignment or adaptation between their capabilities and opportunities for future growth prospects. Describes the optimal or favorable suitability for suppliers to adopt subsequent merger and acquisition strategies, geographic expansion, research and development, and new product introduction strategies to perform further business expansion and growth during a forecast period.
FPNV positioning matrix:
The FPNV Positioning Matrix evaluates and ranks suppliers in the Automated Material Handling Equipment market based on business strategy (business growth, industry coverage, financial profitability, and channel support) and product satisfaction (value for money, ease of use). Usage, Product Features and Customer Service) that helps companies make better decisions and understand the competitive landscape.
Market share analysis:
Market Share Analysis offers supplier analysis considering their contribution to the overall market. It gives the idea of its revenue generation in the general market compared to other suppliers in the space. Provides insights into supplier performance in terms of revenue generation and customer base compared to others. Knowing the market share gives you an idea of the size and competitiveness of suppliers for the base year. It reveals the characteristics of the market in terms of traits of accumulation, fragmentation, dominance and amalgamation.
The report provides insights into the following suggestions:
1. Market penetration: Provides comprehensive market information offered by major players
2. Market Development: Provides in-depth information on profitable emerging markets and analyzes penetration into mature market segments
3. Market Diversification: Provides detailed information on new product launches, untapped geographies, recent developments and investments
4. Competitive Assessment and Intelligence: Provides a comprehensive assessment of market shares, strategies, products, certifications, regulatory approvals, patent landscape and manufacturing capabilities of key players
5. Product Development and Innovation: Provides intelligent insights into future technologies, research and development activities, and revolutionary product developments
The report answers questions such as:
1. What is the market size and forecast of the global Automated Material Handling Equipment market?
2. What are the inhibitory factors and impact of COVID-19 shaping the global Automated Material Handling Equipment market during the forecast period?
3. What are the products / segments / applications / areas to invest in in the forecast period in the global Automated Material Handling Equipment market?
4. What is the strategic competitive window for opportunities in the global Automated Material Handling Equipment market?
5. What are the technology trends and regulatory frameworks in the global Automated Material Handling Equipment market?
6. What is the market share of the leading suppliers in the global Automated Material Handling Equipment market?
7. What strategic modes and moves are considered suitable for entering the global Automated Material Handling Equipment market?
Expanding global manufacturing sector
Advantages of material handling equipment versus high labor costs and safety concerns
Application for material handling equipment for modern eCommerce
Ever-growing demand for advanced automation in the automotive industry
Integration of advanced technologies such as the Iot platform for material handling
Increasing industrialization in developing countries
Daifuku Co., Ltd.
Fetch Robotics, Inc.
Hyster-Yale Materials Handling, Inc.
Submit Robotics Inc.
Kion Group AG
Murata Machinery USA, Inc.
Rockwell Automation, Inc.
Schaefer Systems International Pvt. Srl
Scott Automation Ltd.
Logistics System SpA
TGW logistics group
Toyota Industries Corporation
Westfalia Technologies Inc.
ZF Friedrichshafen AG
For more information on this report, please visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/ayva7u.
View source version on businesswire.com: https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20220510006283/en/
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For EST office hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For US / CAN call toll free 1-800-526-8630
For GMT office hours Call + 353-1-416-8900